Delta 8 vs Delta 9: Which Can Work Exceedingly for Lymphoma?
Cannabis products for cancer have been explored much in the past and will get researched in the future. Many experts have now acknowledged the potential of THC in dealing with cancer symptoms and causes.
But if you want to use cannabis products for lymphoma- you must determine which one is the best. So let us look at Delta 8 vs Delta 9 for treating lymphoma and discover the superior product.
Lymphoma is cancer that occurs in the lymphatic system present in our bodies. Its symptoms include swollen lymph nodes near the neck, armpits, and other areas. Our lymphatic system helps fight germs and bacteria in the body, and mutations in the cells cause cancer.
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma are the two main types of the disease. To treat lymphoma, a patient usually undergoes a chemotherapy procedure. During that therapy, they report feeling nauseous and in pain.
THC for lymphoma has implications for both Hodgkin’s and Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. However, the former is easier to detect, and the latter is undetectable and curable. So the effects of THC stand out when used to treat Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
Delta 8 vs. Delta 9: Which One Is the Ideal Choice?
Now let us move on to the big question. We have seen how THC works to treat lymphoma. Many people still can’t decide which type of THC to use.
Delta 8 THC is a THC type usually derived chemically from marijuana plants. Naturally occurring Delta-8 THC is too low for extraction, so manufacturers produce it. During this production, some properties of the compound change to make it unique.
The effects of Delta 8 are a lot milder than that of Delta 9. It does have some psychoactive effects, but they’re not even half as intense as Delta 9. Hence, users prefer Delta 8 over Delta 9 since it still captures all its medical benefits.
Delta 9 THC is a natural compound in marijuana plants with medical benefits and psychoactive effects. It has many medical applications for the user, and people often use it as a treatment supplement for some health problems. The current evidence proves that Delta 9 can effectively reduce pain, anxiety, stress, and other health problems. Regarding cancer, the evidence is scarcer for THC. However, many scientists have explored and found that THC may help reduce cancer cells. However, a drawback of Delta 9 that repels the customers is its psychoactive nature. Marijuana is known to be psychoactive, and the effects might be undesirable for some. Some people who appreciate the medical benefits of THC don’t use Delta 9 due to its high.
Both have their benefits and drawbacks, so which is the superior one? The answer is that it entirely depends on your preferences and goals. They have varying features which suit different individuals. So we have a list of their merits and demerits to help you choose the best supplement for you:
- Delta 8 is the less psychoactive of the two compounds. It means that it does not give the user a high or hinder their decision-making capabilities. Users who appreciate THC’s medical benefits but dislike the psychoactive properties tend to go for Delta 8.
- Delta 9 can be a bit strong for the new users to try due to its effects. Delta 8 has psychoactive effects, but they are mild and bearable. Delta 8 may be safer and more helpful as a starting product for first-time users.
- Delta 8 is newer to the market than Delta 9 THC, so related research is scarce. You can find many research works on Delta 9 or cannabis in general, but not so many connect Delta 8 with the same.
- Delta 8 is less psychoactive than Delta 9, but it has a slower reaction time. The absorption time of Delta 8 in a patient’s body is considerably longer. So if you’re used to the quick actions of Delta 9, it might not be the right choice for you.
- Delta 9 has many research works connecting it to cancer and lymphoma treatments. So it has been proven in multiple works how Delta 9 has the potential to cure and ease the symptoms.
- Delta 9 THC works more efficiently than Delta 8 THC, especially its speed. After you consume Delta 9, depending on the product, you can feel the effects in 30-60 minutes.
- Delta 9, as you already know, is a psychoactive compound. It means that upon consumption- it can cause a high for the user. It may also hinder their decision-making skills and distract them from tasks.
- Dosing Delta 9 is essential for users, as an overdose can do more harm than good. Excessive doses of the substance can sometimes aggravate the symptoms they must eliminate.
Evidence Supporting THC for Eliminating Lymphoma
Lots of people are still skeptical of the medical benefits cannabis products bring to the table. However, many experts have proven numerous times how cannabis has a place to alleviate the symptoms and even causes of problems like lymphoma.
Many studies have already studied how the intake of cannabis products might kill cancer cells in the body. Researchers found that the lymphoma cells decreased upon cannabis consumption in research on lymphoma patients. THC may not get used as a sole cure, but it is an ideal supplement for lymphoma patients. It can help patients going through chemotherapy feel better. And there are also anti-nausea benefits of THC useful for such symptoms.
To conclude, lymphoma is a type of cancer that may happen to people from any age group. The illness has varying symptoms and treatments depending on its type. One of these supplements includes cannabis products like THC, which have proven benefits.
So to choose the best type of THC for your lymphoma treatment, you can look at their benefits. Now that you have seen their features and benefits, you will be able to decide whether to choose Delta 8 or Delta 9 for your treatment.